You may voluntarily give us your personal information that identifies who you are by
- Creating an online account on the Website, or
- Filling up and submitting forms on our Website, or
- Filling up email subscription forms on our Website, or
- Filling up reservations or other forms at our hotel premises, or
- Filling up forms at any of our events, or
- Filling up forms at a trade fair in which we participated, or
- By corresponding with us over phone, email, online chat or other means, or
- Placing a reservation through our booking engine, which is hosted and managed by a third party, or
- Registering for our loyalty programme, which is hosted and managed by a third party, or
- Entering an online contest, or
- Participating in an online survey, or
- Reporting a customer service request or a problem, or
- Submitting a review or a feedback, or
- Submitting a testimonial, or
- Enquiring about our services
When you visit our website, our web server automatically records some information about your visit, but does not recognise or record individual information that identifies who you are unless you actively give us personal information voluntarily that identifies who you are.
The information we record and use for statistical purposes include but is not limited to:
- Your server address
- The date and time of visit
- Duration of visit
- Number of pages viewed
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site visited
- Type of device visited from
- Type of browser used
- Language preference
- And other such analytical information
By using our Website, you consent to us processing your information for the purposes for which this information was collected and contacting you by SMS, email, phone, mobile app notification or any other means.
Why Do We Need The Information That We Collect from You?
Your personal information is used by Loyk Mara Camp Hotels and Resorts for various legitimate business purposes, all of which are undertaken in order to provide you with the reliable, timely and excellent data delivery, analytics and other services you expect from Loyk Mara Camp Hotels and Resorts. These purposes are:
- To register you as a user on our websites and other client portals. This applies whether you signed up directly with us as a user, or were identified as a user by someone within your organization.
- For invoicing purposes and for credit card payment processing, using a third party vendor.
- To contact you (whether by phone or email), if necessary, about your order.
- If you are an employee or representative of one of our hotel clients, to contact you to inquire about your data or your competitive set selection, and to discuss your contract renewal.
- To notify you about other Loyk Mara Camp Hotels and Resorts products and services, or events, in which you may be interested.
- To notify you about any updates or maintenance to our websites.
- To notify you about any corrections or delays in our data reporting.
- For direct marketing and advertising purposes. However, we do not sell our client lists to any other third parties for use in their marketing campaigns. Also, at any time you may opt out of receiving such marketing materials and solicitations from us.
- Loyk Mara Camp Hotels and Resorts webmasters use cookie information to analyse the number of visitors to different areas of the websites, to determine how long users are remaining on the sites. This information helps us make sure that our websites are serving as a useful, effective information source for you.
- To analyse and report on the results of surveys or other research methods, which in turn enables our customers to understand who is visiting their attractions and why, and what they can do to improve their offerings.
To comply with our legal and contractual obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce agreements Third Party Websites